Central Provident Fund (CPF) account holders may use his/her Medisave to pay for approved day surgery procedures for himself or his immediate family members at accredited dental clinics or hospitals in Singapore.
APPROVED DENTAL PROCEDURES
- Surgical removal of teeth (including wisdom teeth).
- Surgical placement of dental implants.
- Surgery to remove cysts, tumors or lesions affecting the mouth.
- Autogenous bone grafting.
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Jaw surgery to correct skeletal deformity.
- Surgery due to trauma.
- Up to S$450 per day for daily hospital charges, including a maximum of S$50 for the attending doctor’s daily attendance fees for inpatient care.
- Up to S$300 per day for daily hospital charges, including a maximum of S$30 for the attending doctor’s daily attendance fees for approved day surgery procedures.
- A fixed limit for the surgical procedure, depending on the complexity of the operation as determined by the Table of Surgical Procedures provided by the Ministry of Health.